Drs. Frank and Lucy Leone offer comprehensive dental care that covers all aspects of dentistry. Our approach to cosmetic dentistry and dental surgery is customized to each patient’s face and smile – combining our thirty years of experience to treat each case.
Dr. Frank Leone has a diverse educational and clinical expertise in implantology, oral surgery, bone grafting, and ridge regeneration, using all modalities of graft materials. In most cases – whatever deficiencies an implant candidate may have – can usually be overcome and implants placed. He has a speciality in endodontics and offers advanced full-mouth restorative care.
Our practice puts a premium on our in-house dental capability and treatment. We perform all aspects of dentistry with the exception of orthodontics.
Dr. Frank Leone, DDS, DABOI
- 1984: Alumni New York University
College of Dentistry.
- 1984-86: Postgraduate residency in endodontics at NYU.
- Performed his surgical training at: Bellevue Hospital, Lincoln Hospital, and Manhattan V.A.
- Dr Frank Leone has also received his postgraduate implant, surgical and prosthetic training from
NYU College of Dentistry.
- 2000-01: Attended the Medical College of Georgia, practicing among the world’s top implantologists and pioneers.
- After undergoing intensive training, rigorous written and surgical examinations he has become a diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- Certified in Sedation Dentistry.
- Dr. Frank R. Leone is holder of current medical patents pending and innovative surgical procedures copywrites.
Dr. Lucy Rossi Leone, DDS
- 1986: graduated New York University College of Dentistry
- Previous Vice President of the Mount Vernon Dental Society where Dr. Lucy Leone also provided dental healthcare education in elementary schools.
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Member of the Armonk Chamber of Commerce.
- Dr. Lucy Leone lectures to senior groups within Westchester county focusing on the special consideration for the geriatric patient.
- Partners with philanthropies in Westchester to offer premium dental care to their beneficiaries