Erectile dysfunction (impotence, ED) is inability to perform full sexual intercourse, which is caused by inability to achieve or maintain erection. This disorder of sexual function is one of the most common and occurs in almost all men at some moment.
Most of us know enough about such problem as ED, or, more commonly known term – impotence due to Canadian Health&Care Mall – https://healthcaremall4you.com/. But causes of erectile dysfunction are not so well known, and moreover, we often underestimate them. And all of them cause indelible damage to men’s health, and, moreover, cause a lot of disappointments on emotional grounds.
For many men, what they look like: masculinity, strength and, most importantly, man’s health, all this together gives a man confidence, that’s how his sexuality develops. For a man it’s very important to feel like a real man. And the most important factor in this sense is ability to satisfy a woman.
As soon as intimate problem arises in a man, his self-confidence also immediately decreases. Often this leads to isolation, unsociability, problems at work, in family, etc. But in any case do not give up, if you have similar problem, now there are many drugs that will definitely help you! You can buy Viagra, Levitra or Cialis right now!
The term erectile dysfunction, or male impotence, is applicable in cases where there are difficulties with achieving erection, its maintenance; unsatisfactory duration of penis erection (i. e., insufficient to complete full sexual intercourse).
Three Stages of Erection
Reactions that occur in the body at the time of getting erection in any of these stages can go wrong.
- The first stage – sexual excitement. Sexual excitement comes from our sensations and thoughts.
- The second stage – erection. The brain responds to reception of feelings and thoughts by massage of sexual excitement throughout the body. As a consequence, blood flow to penis of a man increases.
- The third stage – erection. Erection occurs by increasing in volume and hardening of penis as a result of filling cavities of cavernous bodies with blood.
If balance between these stages is broken or something goes wrong, this can lead to appearance of erectile dysfunction.
Despite generally accepted male inaction in case of erectile dysfunction symptoms, they more than women need medical and psychological help. Often, erectile dysfunction occurs not only for physiological reasons, but also psychological.
Also, often to eliminate intimate problems quite simple actions are required: obtaining information, details, confirming the problem, discussing the disease, etc. You should also know that erectile dysfunction can be psychological (psychogenic), organic and mixed. Below are the lists – overview of some possible causes of erectile dysfunction. Here are noted reasons to which doctor must pay attention in treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Causes of Organic Erectile Dysfunction:
- diseases and other conditions – influenza, diabetes, chronic renal insufficiency (CRI), liver disease, Parkinson’s disease, arteriosclerosis;
- complications after surgery, accidental damage to testicles, penis, pelvic region or spine, injuries to blood vessels;
- excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- drug abuse. Use of recreational drugs, use of dangerous addictive drugs, such as amphetamines, heroin or cocaine;
- lack of testosterone, hyperprolactinemia syndrome with adenoma (microadenoma) of pituitary gland, dysfunction of thyroid gland;
- birthmarks in genital area;
- drugs for depression;
- use of beta inhibitors to treat high blood pressure;
- use of diuretics;
- elderly age.
Psychological (Psychogenic) Erectile Dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction of psychological nature is met in 10 – 20% of cases. Most often, erectile dysfunction is mixed, since psychological causes of the disease result from physical causes (see above).
Consequences of psychogenic erectile dysfunction are:
- prevention of sexual excitement;
- sense of fear, sense of impossibility to perform sexual intercourse;
- intellectual fatigue;
- feeling of resentment towards partner;
- lack of sexual interest to partner.
Consult your doctor if you are concerned about your intimate health.
There are many medications for instant effect against erectile dysfunction, such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra which you may buy via Canadian Health&Care Mall. There are also certain exercises that prevent occurrence of erectile dysfunction and increase potency. The main thing is not to give up, and you will definitely get the desired result!